Yesterday some teenage girl told me I had a Justin Bieber haircut...today I went and got it cut. Haha! It's a good thing there was a counter between us because I might have lost my job for strangling a customer. Her friend was buying cigars and I asked for both their ID's and only the one girl had hers. She was 18. I told them they looked really young and next time don't come in without ID's. As she was leaving she said, "By the way my friend likes your Justin Bieber haircut". I don't know why I let that get to me, but I am so glad I'm not in high school.
Anyway, This weekend DJ and I are going up to good ol' Missouri so visit family. I have a few sewing projects I need help with (apparently I didn't pay much attention when mom was trying to teach me...), my mom is going to help me learn how to can food (I'll listen better this time :)! Never thought I would be excited about sewing and canning...the things marriage will do to a woman. Also, my "little" sisters just turned 15 and are DRIVING! I remember being 15 and learning how to drive. The girls would always make fun of my driving and hate it when I drove, now it's my turn!
I've got a few things I need to get to before we leave tonight, Adios =)

No comments:
Post a Comment